Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Mommy Proof #44: 20 things you should NOT say to a SAHM

 1. You have your hands full.
 2. Better you, than me.
 3. What do you do all day?
 4. You need a job.
 5. You need a hobby.
 6. You have it easy.
 7. They are hiring at....
 8. You know, the school district is hiring.
 9. You should put the baby in daycare and get a real job.
10. You shouldn't make them your whole life.
11. If I were you...
12. I bet that gets boring.
13. If you put them in daycare...
14. When they are in school, you can work.
15. If I were you, I'd work while they are in school.
16. So you just sit at home all day...
17. I know your husband wishes you worked.
18. You should give your husband a break.
19. Why would you ever choose to do that?
20. I'll pray for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment